Hygge Power’s first product, OPO (Orchestrated Power Outlet), is an advanced home battery system that responds to energy fluctuations, service interruptions and electronics loads. OPO transforms regular power outlets to optimize household power consumption and keep essential electronics humming during blackouts or storms. OPO is WiFi connected to send pertinent real-time insight to end-users, as well as demand-response signals to balance energy use and reduce costs. OPO is a network of connected and scalable storage devices for small appliances, electronics and devices.
Expected Delivery, Fall ’18
We'll reach out prior to delivery with face plate texture options.
NO INSTALLATION, HASSLE-FREE
OPO requires no installation; simple as plugging in electronics and downloading the OPO smartphone app. Visualize in real-time energy usage analytics, opt into utility time-of-use programs to save money, and be in control and secure that everything will always work seamlessly. Each OPO is intelligent and connects to the local home network to orchestrate instantaneous responsiveness. It’s the most advanced nanogrid of distributed storage, a cost-effective solution that is accessible to the mass market.
Electric Utility Bill Savings
- Charge OPO when energy costs are low, discharge when expensive
- Reduce wasted Standby Energy (Vampire energy)
- Receive alerts for any electronic that’s left on and turn it off with one click through a smartphone
Plug ’n’ Play
- Expect no Installation; it’s as easy as plugging in a lamp
- Control remotely any electronic and see in real-time how OPO is working
- Get instantaneous energy insight, security alerts and advanced notice or potential power outages
- Be prepared with emergency power storage and stay connected
- Protect expensive devices and electronics with active surge protection
- Receive in advance outage notifications